Net-Wind has contracts that are tailored to meet your needs, whether in terms of technician qualification or the intervention schedule.
- One-off operations, troubleshooting,
- Specific upgrading campaigns,
- Annual or multi-annual contracts,
- On call 7/7.
Net-Wind’s engineers and technicians have regular training and they master and use advanced techniques (vibration analysis, endoscope inspection, oil analysis, thermography) to ensure your machines are operating efficiently.
OVERALL MONITORING OF WIND TURBINES
Net-Wind is a partner in the HYPERWIND collaborative project, which has the FUI (Unique Interdepartmental Fund) label for development of an overall, simultaneous system for monitoring all the components of a wind turbine in its environment. The target market concerns prevention, supervision and maintenance optimisation of offshore and onshore wind farms.
Net-Wind’s widespread ability to intervene on a corrective maintenance level involves replacing electrical or mechanical components, retrofitting, and all solutions suited to various corrective works issues such as:
- In situ replacement of generator and gearbox bearings,
- Replacement of hydraulic accumulators,
- Replacement of dumper gearboxes,
- Replacement of generator silent blocks,
- Generator realignment,
- Analysis and installation of aircraft warning lights, vibration control systems.