a global leader in
wind turbine maintenance
Today, Net-Wind has five service centres in France and an engineering agency in Maubeuge. Approximately 50 wind turbine specialists are delighted to work on all makes of wind turbine. The technical support service in La Chevrolière (Nantes) and the Maubeuge agency support operations in the field.
For more information or to make an appointment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, for specific questions, you can send an e-mail to any of the directors at Net-Wind:
- Engineering and Projects Director: Frédéric LEROY
- Managing Director: Pascal FUSEAU
- C.E.O: Didier EVANO
- Strategic Planning Committee: Xavier CHAUMONT
in a nutshell
Projected turnover for 2018
Average number of staff
- Preventive and corrective maintenance contracts for Gamesa and Senvion farms,
- Oil changes for more than one thousand gearboxes,
- Full scope follow-up and maintenance for a farm of ten J48 wind turbines for EOS,
- Installing and putting into service approximately 100 Acoem and SKF CMS kits,
- Mounting a farm of nine Acciona 1500 for Valrea-Valorem,
- Audit and assessment of more than 50 wind turbines for Everoze.
CAMPAIGNS IN DIFFERENT FIELDS OF INTERVENTION
- Replacement of bearings on several dozen 2 MW generators,
- Programmed maintenance on more than 300 wind turbines (Senvion, Nordex, Gamesa and Vestas),
- Bolt tension monitoring for more than 200 wind turbines of various brands,
- Installation of accumulators on 30 wind turbines (Vestas/Gamesa),
- Replacement of HSS gearbox bearings,
- Installation and set-up of several dozen SKF lubrication units,
- Installation and set-up of several hundred Delta Box aircraft warning lights,
- High-pressure tower cleaning for more than 30 wind turbines.
Net-Wind is a partner in the HYPERWIND collaborative project, which has the FUI (Unique Interdepartmental Fund) label for development of an overall, simultaneous system for monitoring wind turbine components. The target market concerns prevention, supervision and maintenance optimisation of offshore and onshore wind farms.